The flavour of the South
With Caffè Crema perfetto and Espresso intenso, you can enjoy the aromatic flavour of the South. High-quality arabica and robusta beans go through a long and gentle roasting process for these two coffee specialities. The result is an espresso and caffè crema with character, making you think of Italy with every sip. One guarantees an intense espresso experience with the typical flavour and aroma of dark chocolate, while the other takes the drinker by surprise with its excellent crema. At first, it’s best to try both pure, without milk.
The intense espresso experience
Dallmayr Espresso intenso
Red, like the passion for espresso – that’s the new coffee speciality from Dallmayr.
- A balanced blend of arabica and robusta beans
- Typically Italian: lively and intense, with strong roasted aromas and low acidity
- A thick crema the colour of roasted hazelnuts
- Enjoy as a pure espresso, cappuccino or latte macchiato
The perfect crema experience
Dallmayr Caffè Crema perfetto
Blue, like the desire for coffee – that’s the Caffè Crema perfetto coffee speciality.
- A finely-balanced blend of mild arabica and powerful robusta beans
- Mild, aromatic and balanced, with a delicate mix of aromas and well-rounded roasted notes
- Its trademark: extra crema – simply “perfetto”
- Also delicious as a cappuccino or latte macchiato